Tuesday, October 16, 2007

You always get what you want

I never understood why it was so hard for people to grasp this concept or view of life. It's an optimistic approach to life. Of couse we know its not true, but in a way it is, if you contort the situation somehow.
For example, One that i'm questioned about is..
"Well Kelly, what if i like someone and they don't like me back, or they only see me as a friend"
My answer.. If you end up getting them, there is a possiblity that you wouldnt be given the same love and emotion that you supply, which leads to an unequal relationship. Why would you want that? Therefore you got what you wanted! It was also a chance to learn how to handle rejection, learn from the experience and you saved time to meet someone who will truly care for you the same way.

Another example: Getting a bad grade
Well you obviously didn't study enough or you didn't get help for something that you misunderstood. Unless you have a disability, you have no one to blame but yourself! Next time just study harder. Go get what you want!

Try using this in your everyday life, who knows how content it could make you or the great things it will bring. Whatever you do, just don't forget to thank me ;)


by the way look !! i finally hit 77777 on my car. Maybe lucks coming my way !



No comments: