Friday, October 12, 2007

Thank goodness its Friday!

Its the weekend!! how exciting. Today it rained in san jose! the first or second rain of the season and it was lovely!! It just so fun. just makes me want to go home and snuggle, but i need a cuddle buddy! any volunteers? im recruiting. haha.

Gosh! have you ever woke up and said to yourself.. I'm so happy to be awake in my shoes?! Isnt it the greatest feeling? I'm finally learning to adjust and EMBRACE my single life. Its great. I mean seriously! I'm young, i have great things going on and im fabulous! (lol) Things are pretty 'straightline' in my life so now i can just anticipate things won't go any where but up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i want to embrace life outside of pre-med. this shit drains you out like a grape on the afrian sahara! anyway, hello!