Sunday, October 7, 2007

Good Case of Bad Luck

We went out last night to a place called Bubble Lounge. It was a very relaxing vibe, a good change from the usually 'hyphy' crowd we're use to. Maybe if i was older i would enjoy it more. Anywho, We spend about 30-45 minutes searching for parking on Broadway . Thats SUCKED, but i guess it was better than waiting in the long line + we got great parking in the end so whatevs!
Dude yesterday i totally jinx myself though.
Gina said "oh your wearing peep toes, not a good shoe for a club"
Kelly: "i wear peep toes all the time"
Gina: " yeah, but people could step on your feet. especially girls with high heels."
Side note: Ouch!! this has happened to me before, it hurt like a beep
Kelly: Oh it shouldnt be a problem

Just my luck..some STUPID guy totally slams his big fat stupid shoe into my big toe and splits my nail in HALF. I mean what the hell was he wearing like combat boots or something. Sheesh. I wish i could have poked his eyes out after making me suffer through that excruciating pain. OMG..and the worse part is i got blood on my shoes DAMMIT! Luckily i met a girl named Cindy who was kind enough to grab my foot and seal it with a Liquid Bandage. Definately something i'll be putting on my shopping list. Thank you cindy! She will recieve good karma, i know it. I wish there were more people in the world like her.
Anywho..From now on I'll be sure to watch out where im walking...or who im walking into.

No comments: