Thursday, October 18, 2007

Two Thumbs up for Lioux Chinese Food!

Heck, i would give it three if i could. This hole in the wall spot is DELCIOUS and the staff is incredibly friendly. I felt like i was at a family gathering and my aunt was telling me "no stay eat more eat more". Seriously love having you in their presence and in their restaurant and aren't trying to get you in and out. The staff is EXTREMELY attentive also. by far the best i've had at a restaurant in a long time. I can't wait to go back. Oh and did i mention the food was amazing!! heres some things i ordered (pictures to make you jealous haha):





Here's my eating Buddy:He Sweats when he eats and yes thats a napkin stuck to his forehead HAHA


1 comment:

Albert Hu said...

lol didnt I say NOT to put that one up -_-, i hate you