Wednesday, August 20, 2008

San Francisco?


It's cold, it's dirty and filled with bums. Also holds some of the finest culinary establishments, is extremely eco-friendly, has a three story Forever21, great bars anda plethora of characters that I, for one, would LOVE to meet. Oh yes, My next adventure lies ahead and is coming very soon! Since we're currently in the process of selling our townhome *sob* i will need a new place to flee. If i'm going to be living in an apartment before my next big move to sunny SoCal then why not SF! Plus bestie is going to USF so it would nice for her to be situated and then have her realize that the cold city without her best friend is indeed!.. no bueno. After that she'll pack her bags, get accepted to school in southern california and a new adventure will start. Ha ha, yeah right. She's probably laughing her head off as she read that. Very excited!

2 comments:

HeyLove said...

I love you! Kells.. Of course ill pack my bags to flee to SoCalw/ you.. I cannot posssibly live w/out you! muah!

HeyLove said...

I love you! Kells.. Of course ill pack my bags to flee to SoCalw/ you.. I cannot posssibly live w/out you! muah!