Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I heart biking.

my new love. I'm sure you enjoy coming home, leaving your car at home and biking to your errands. no?... You better. Studies show that a majority of our errands are 5 miles or less away from our homes! Not only will you be saving the enviroment, but you'll be saving a few dollars on gas. I saved a quarter tank of gas for not driving after i came home from work this past week!! thats 4 gallons! 20 dollars! While getting a kick ass excercise...and for those spiritual heads: good karma.(I got two pairs of Seychelles this weekend that i've been ogling the heck out for the past 2 months ON SALE! Total savings: $63.00).. life is golden. Check the left photo. Hellllllo sexy... please excuse me as i drool continuously for the next few minutes. HELLO KITTY PINK CRUISER..This is the next best thing after world peace.

Anywho.. I'm planning on writing a letter to the county to have them paint in more bike lanes for the "eco-friendly" community. If you live in Santa Clara County, will you please help me by also sending a letter in?
Infomation:
Coming soon.
Thank you! Mother earth loves you!

No comments: