Sunday, August 3, 2008

Capitola for another Sunday Funday!


Wooo. Another sunday in Capitola. Weather was fantastic!! I look like burnt toast, but im sure my odd tan will dissapate within a few days. So, it was my 2nd visit and 2nd time Surfing! Oh, let me rephrase that, trying to surf, but again getting owned. I'm am glad to say i have made some progression/improvement though! Mmhmm that's right. I don't even know how i'm managing to type cause im so darn sore. Crazy, 2 hours ago i was on a different planet, well, mindstate wise, so relaxed and enjoying everything. I even got one foot away from a sea otter! It was cute;we named her/him Jerry..ok back to the story... and then i return back to the oh so pleasant Santa Clara and i have a f*ing migraine; Aint that some shh*t. Maybe its a sign! Uhh or not idk. Anyway, i can't wait to go again. For those of you looking to try, there is a store--SC Ripcurl, one block down from the beach, that rents out boards and wetsuits! Board-$15 and Wetsuit is $10. Service is helpful and real easy. It is worth every second. .....Bon voyage!

No comments: