Thursday, March 13, 2008

Say Hello to Frozo's



Oh My Gullai. Yeah, i adopted a new hobbie. Eating froyo until my sides explode because the muffin top look is so in style. Yup, aside from being a sarcasm whore i work part time as a Frozen Yogurt Whore. Went to Frozo's today with my brother from another mother, loneLAY. I look close to orgasmic in this picture. Why? because who knew that captn' crunch and plain tart yogurt with strawberries was SO amazing! It was like a flavor explosion in my mouth mate. As for chris.. hmm his Froyo looks like trash. He didn't know what to expect so her filled his cup up with the Cheesecake yogurt, rainbow sprinkles and those nasty cherry that are soaked in syrup. ACK. No wonder you're my brother..you're just as weird as me! Can't wait for more.

No comments: