Friday, March 7, 2008

Lemonade Cleanse

Lemons. Sound appetizing don't it?
Im starving. Oh lord..
So, today is the first day of my crazy lemonade cleanse. The only thing keeping me from eating is a tight skirt that makes my jello roll over to form a delicious roll. mmhm. They suggest 10 days, but nooo don't rob me from my life! You could take my car, my pen, my dignity, but not my Food!NEVER! With that said I will onlyattempt to last for 3 days. Supposebly it's suppose to detoxify your body and cleanse the intestinal walls and colon; After my first bottle i could clearly see why. Lemons, Maple syrup, water and Cayenne pepper!? Oh Rearry? Lets play psychic (my secret life).. Dear crystal ball..What shall i expect? ....err........I see running in my future. lots-o-it. oh, oh another image is appearing:


:) Smile its the weekend.

No comments: