Monday, March 24, 2008

hoppy hiking easter

Indeed it was! I spent it with my mommy. It was so beautiful outside. Super sunny with a near perfect breeze, so we decided to go up to Cupertino for some quality hiking and wine tasting. With the fact that a hundred bugs were buzzing in my ear and my lovely spring allergies were in full affect put aside, i had a splendid time :)
We hiked, we drank and i even saw a mini WATERFALL! Ok, not that exciting i know, but i was stoked. The trees were a luscious green color and the flowers were at their baby bloom. mmm. i love the outdoors!

Now...for the wine review. Wow. New found love! We were able to try 5 wines for $5 which was sweet. The little man behind the counter even managed to sneak in a club member only wine for me! 1 bonus point! I tried the Rose, a gorgeous pink wine which was splendid dahlinnnn' *pinky finger up* Next, Sangiovese and um..? forgot but they were red wines. Pair those babies up with some artery clogging red meat and Booya! i'd be floating on cloud nine! I ended this pleasurable experience with my desert wines. One word. an extended aaahhh-mazing. Port was smooth and great with chocolate; my mom was poundin' it down. Mission was served on the rocks and a zest of limon. Muy classy and enveloped my palate perfectly!

No comments: