Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the excessive amount of exclamation points are necessary. 2009 is here *sigh* As we get older the time goes faster. How sad, but then again, its just a reminder to live every day to its capacity! So, one of my many resolutions this year is to be more organized because frankly my life has become a pile of papers and mornings of "where the hell did i put my pants?" as i rush out the door trying to beat the clock. I just found this great site that has a ton of printables to keep your life manageable organizedhome.com. We'll see how long i follow it for, but you can't say i didn't try. I must report one thing before i end this oh so helpful post because i'm especially proud of myself for this accomplishment! I made it in early to work! Day one of punctuality. COMPLETE! HOLLA! Whoot whoot. Enjoy your weekend friends! and in the words of Oprah, "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right!"

warm wishes and best of luck for 2009

No comments: