Friday, January 16, 2009

Can you just take one minute?

Just one to sit here and gawk at him. SILENCE.1..2....4.....60. okay, the heavenly minute is over. Why is he so damn gorgeous! As you besta know my hubby, John, released an album, Evolver, a few months ago. I just can't get over how amazing he is. I sit in bliss as his tracks play, daydreaming about our lazy Sunday morning laying in bed as he gently strokes my hair and serenades me with his sexy, tranquilizing voice. Whoa, i entered a trance-like state for a second. One day he'll realize i was the only girl for him, but until i enter heaven, his picture and songs will have to satisfy my desire.
Come hither & take a listen, but take caution! Either sit or lay down, for he may just make you very very weak in the knees and quite possibly knock you off your feet.








1 comment:

Tracey said...

don't even get me started on john legend. hes gorgeous-and intelligent. and his voice!