Friday, January 14, 2011

Week Deux - Busy bee




1-9-11 Meet Baby Sara! No, she's not mine. She's so adorable, isn't she?? Half Cambodian and half White and all she wants to do is roll and play! Such a great baby. I helped my mom babysit her while her parents went on their weekly date. too cute for words.



1-10-11 I woke up this morning and it was frosty everywhere!!! The leaves, the grass, my car, my fingers. I couldn't imagine having to wake up with snow every morning. spoiled California girl.




1-11-11 I really wanted to take a picture about the date, but i couldn't resist this. I came into work and my co-workers (specifically, Ric Ballin - such a cool last name!) made CHILI! The Doctors bought the ingredients and he cooked it in the crock pot for everyone in UCC. Holla.
1-12-11 I've been going to the gym or working out starting Monday. Believe it or not. My fat ass is getting back in shape. Ray and I went up Mission Peak for the first time i 2011 and first time for him EVER! I want to try to make this trip more often. I held him back with my panting and wait. wait. wait. leaving us at a record time of 3 hours! too long. Let's try this again





1-13-11 I ate Szucheun food today;It's Chinese food, but spicy! It's also listed as one of the Top 100 Chinese restaurants in the USA. Yep, the sign speaks the truth- Just like that supermarket that claims to have #1 voted Pizza in town. Bull honkee. That was some good chicken, though.





1-14-11 I bought these chocolates as a Christmas gift, but ended up getting two boxes because they were so cute. I had to have one for myself! They are Lindt's dessert Petites! So far i've tried every flavor and Tiramisu is by far the best. All i could say is, Hello 5 lbs, Goodbye new years resolution.




1-15-10 Boyz II Men in Cache Creek. As my buddy, Joel, said "it was an emotional concert". I felt so nostalgic. They ended the show with end of the road, but the true highlight was touching Sean's hand and seeing the boys THIS close. Never in a million years would i think i could see them so CLOSE! I LOVE THEM . BEST CONCERT EVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!

No comments: