Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

was so much fun! but stinker, tuesday back to the real world. I took my baby cousin to San Francisco. My dear deprived little one. We checked out Hot cookie, which was as the gays would say "fabbulous baby". It was on the Castro, what a lively Saturday! Check out my Cookie. I like cookies :) mhmmmm, yes i do. Now stop and tell me this isnt the most awesome thing you've ever seen! The following day we went to Santa Cruz. There was fire in the mountains a few days prior to our visit, but i guess they got it under control? I swear, I always forget how close SC is; it's that convuluted Highway 17 that's drives me loco en la cabeza ...and always throws my stomach into crazyland.

DT Santa cruz first. So aweeeesome, freezing though;How unfortunate. I love coming here, cutest clothes and bunny shoes<3>
The following day, i finally hiked Mission peak in Freakmont with some good friends ..and i dragged my cousins along. 3 pure dirt miles of hauling ass up these huge hills; it was so worth it. Words could not express how beautiful the view is once you reach the top. Heres a picture of my "si se puede" moment. VICTORY!!!!! Tip for those who want to hike here. Wear a sweater and bring water. It gets FREEZING when you get close to the top and you'll be super dehydrated. That concluded the end of my fun-filled weekend. We then packed them up and shipped them back out to the mean streets of LA. Aww.. i miss them. I LOVE my family!

No comments: