Tuesday, April 22, 2008

le musique francais!

No more saying je ne comprend pas francais for me. No siree. So, after ages of saying "i want to learn french" I think i finally found a way to learn it unconciously! Through le musique! Good idea no? I get learn a foreign language while killing everyone sense of hearing! cha cha cha cha chingggggg! sounds like double score to me.
Anyway , recently on LAST. FM , which i must add is an amazing site that you all should join and be my friend :) , i've been learning about so many great artist. Chigitty check into Jason Mraz's radio station;His Similar artist on his station are delightful, totally chill. Dos mas~ tune into Matt Costa and Robin Thicke. I guarantee you'll te gusta la musica porque me gusta it mucho. i speak broken spanish perfectly don't i? Muy bueno. Enyoy!
Lookie how cool this is:


No comments: