Wednesday, February 27, 2008

all hail thy bookstores

gosh these places are so awesome!! So, idk when this started, but Borders now allows you to listen to an entire album before purchasing it! All it takes it the scan of the barcode in the store and poof! magic. The album is there before your ears and ready to make sweet sweet love to them.
The books! ohhh you books. My favorite mind fork. It's amazing though, as i was people-watching in my cozy corner... i just realized a majority of the customers neglect the stimulation and go directly to the gossip mags. mhhmm...ahhhh.. the superficial world we live in.

so there was a few books caught my eye. I just HAD TO share them. It was be so unfair to the world if i wasnt to tell you about my recent discoveries. :) I'm so thoughtful. Anywho, Gee and i probably stood there laughing for a good hour or so. Who thinks of these books!? Imagine sitting in a coffee shop reading one of these. Oh lord, a guy-magnet on its own! mmhm bulgogee, Me love it.

No comments: